Monday-Friday 8AM - 6PM
Saturday 8AM - 12PM
Closed Sunday


1715 SW State Route 7
Blue Springs, MO 64014

Seasonal Tip: The holidays are right around the corner!

As we approach the holidays, there are multiple dangers for our pets. Holiday plants, food and d├ęcor can be deadly. Some plants, such as poinsettias, mistletoe, and Christmas cactus, cause mild intestinal signs but are not as toxic as people think. Other plants, like Japanese yew and lilies, are very dangerous. Do not give your pets chocolate, alcohol, macadamia nuts, grapes/raisins, or anything containing xylitol ( artificial sweetener used in many human products). Avoid liquid potpourri and tinsel if you have cats in your home. Please call us if you have any questions if your pets eat something they shouldn't. We want you and your pets to enjoy a safe holiday season!

Veterinary Websites by InTouch Practice Communications